Rapid eLearning Development and Deployment
IHF will rapidly build and deploy your training to the cloud today, and give instant access globally.
eLearning need not be a long-winded, time consuming and expensive process. More than ever, you need a rapid solution that addresses your training needs and is deliverable to anyone you wish, anywhere, and anytime. Drawing upon our expertise in Human Factors, HSE, Change Management, Business Resilience and Leadership across a number of high hazard industries, IHF's eLearning and Instructional System Design specialists can design, develop and produce eLearning courses that are tailored specific to your requirements. You tell us what you want, when you want it, and in your preferred style.
Rapid eLearning Process
Convert your existing training material (incorporating Human Factors at the same time) into eLearning modules & courses.
Then...Deploy globally to your employees wherever they are in the world.
This is delivered QUICKLY & SECURELY using our SECURE cloud based software.
Let us give you a call.
Send us your details in the call back form and a member of our team will call you as soon as possible or on the date you stipulate.
IHF will email to confirm date and time.
Call Back Form
Design and Development
- Secure, cloud based platform accessible anywhere your employees have an internet connection
- Scorm 1.2 or Scorm 2004 compliant - you choose
- Seamless integration into IHF's proprietary Learning Management System (LMS) should you require it
- IHF will take your training material and produce certified SCORM compliant training available globally 24 hours a day.
- IHF will add your learners to the IHF LMS.
- IHF send out invites to the learners with automated credentials.
- IHF track learners scores in our LMS.
- You can access results anytime
- Automatically issue certificates.
- IHF will react to changes in course information to keep the knowledge relevant.
- proceed to needs analysis and instructional design before building the online course so as to define the required learning activities to integrate in the course
- needs analysis should decide whether the course is a blended learning course or all online
- instructional design should decide which part of the course are online, which parts are face-to-face
- web 2.0 tools and learning management systems allow to blend content modules created through rapid learning tools with rich interaction activities. The content modules make sense only if completing an interaction scenario or appearing as the feedback of tests and case studies