Analyse - Investigate - Report
The tool is designed to simplify what is often a complex process. This allows you to carry out incident investigations whether or not you're an expert in doing so. There are diagrams and info boxes throughout the tool to assist you as you go, and IHF can support you with training and consultancy.
AnalyseAnalyse a comprehensive dashboard of different datasets and graphs then identify problems or trends across multiple investigations.
InvestigateThe investigation system is built around a timeline of events known as Critical Moments. These Critical Moments can be classified as behaviours or 5M causes (covers anything that is not a behaviour) and are analysed using our leading-edge analysis tool.
ReportReports can be downloaded at the click of a button. The reports are editable and include all the investigation findings and recommendations.
- Your in-house team will learn how to carry out an incident investigation effectively
- Your incident investigation will be more efficient, saving time and potentially money
- You will be less reliant on external consultants to lead the investigation
- You can produce detailed reports to share within your company
Cognitive Origins Analysis
The investigator will use our model of situational awareness (SUPPA) to understand at which of the 5 cognitive steps (Scan; Understand; Predict; Plan; Act) the behaviour first failed. They will then look to identify the high-level causes of the failure (e.g. Vigilance) and then all the related Cognitive Origins that sit under those high-level causes (e.g. Under stimulated).
All graphs and data can be exported at the click of a button. The graphs illustrate the breakdown of Cognitive failure types, Critical Moment types, 5M Cause types, Cognitive Origins (top 10) and the Contextual Factors (standard plus those rated as having a strong impact).
- Restricting access and permissions on investigations to named investigators
- Collection of background information such as project summaries and evidence
- Amending terminology so it is company specific
- Moving old investigations to archiving
Training & Support
- Guidance/Definitions - Throughout the tool there are clear definitions of all concepts and terms as well as comprehensive recommendation guidance.
- Training - A 1-day interactive training course is compulsory for all users covering the core theory and functionality of HF-AIR™ . An additional day can be added to cover other key topics such as interviewing skills.
- Coaching - An additional 1/2 day coaching and review of a completed investigation is also required to become fully certified HF-AIR™ user.
Get in touch today
For more information or to arrange a demo/trial please contact us below: