Embrace the future with IHF SaaS
IHF SaaS is a suite of award-winning software tools that offer a
cost-effective and time-efficient solution to your organisation's human-risk management.
Develop a sustainable in-house HF function and reduce the reliance on external consultants
Store everything securely in the cloud, so you have one source of truth
Be confident you're following best practice, every time
Safety Critical Task Analysis
TASC is a powerful and simple tool to manage your Safety Critical Tasks Analysis (SCTA). It seamlessly integrates two important activities: your Hierarchical Task Analysis (HTA) and your Human Error Analysis (HEA) and provides reminders, checks, and recording of all aspects of the SCTA process in one centralised location.
Learning Management System
A comprehensive suite of training and qualifications in health, safety and environmental management. Educate your team in safe-working practices, fire-awareness, cybersecurity and more.
You will be allocated an account manager who will act as your main point of contact. Their responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day communications to support your HF journey
- Support should there be a technical issues
- Capture of your customisation requests
- Organising and recording outcomes from meetings
You will have a designated Human Factors expert who will provide onboarding support to ensure a smooth adoption of IHF SaaS. Your IHF expert will provide
- A walkthrough of an an example SCTA using TASC
- A walkthrough of an incident investigation using HF-AIR
- Support using IHF SaaS in the first few months as-and-when you need it
- An expert opinion on Human Factors matters during the adoption of IHF SaaS
You can also request additional support with:
- Practical training by an IHF SaaS for additional users
- Incident Support
- Regulator engagement on human factors matters
- Developing an in-house human factors capability
- Coaching, which may include 1-to-1 practical training, competency assessments and regular check-ins.
Get in touch today
One of our human factors associates will be on hand to learn about your business and see if we can help.