Are you looking for a Human Factors Resource?Controlling your projects and your most valuable resource - your people - is time-consuming, costly and often problematic. This is especially so when trying to attract and retain expertise for projects regardless of their length or scale. Finding the right combination of technical skills and personality can often see you devoting your energies searching for individuals that:
- May not be available or may not exist
- Leave before the completion of the project
- Come from that recycled pool of “talent” that always seems to crop up
- Have no track record with your company
- Are constantly starting afresh with unproven and unknown expertise
Request a call back from our Global Caperbilitys team.
Enter your details and a date for a call.
Our team will email to confirm.
Tel :0131 201 2086
Capability V ResourceHere at IHF we know how difficult it can be to find such an individual. In fact, we think it is such a challenge that we would like to suggest an alternative. Have you considered looking for a capability, not a resource? IHF is a multi-award winning HF Consultancy and Training organisation. Chartered by the Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (IEHF) we have great strength and depth throughout our organisation. We have experience in Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Aviation, Maritime and Healthcare.
An Alternative ApproachOne of our offerings is IHF Global Capability (IHF GC). IHF GC’s purpose is to provide organisations such as yours with an HF capability suitable for your needs when and where you need it. The benefits of this approach are:
- You are assured a competent individual with a great deal of HF experience.
- All work would fall under our Chartered status
- You can draw upon the capability as and when you need it - there is no requirement to recruit an individual for 6 months if you only have 3 months of work
- As we build our relationship with your organisation we will be able to “hit the ground running” quicker and more effectively than if you were having to on board a new individual every time you needed HF input
- The support of the greater IHF organisation - Internal technical review and assurance etc
- Avoid hefty Recruitment Consultancy and other associated fees
IHF are confident that we can provide you with a better solution, in a time frame that suits you, and in a more cost effective manner whilst simultaneously delivering higher quality work.
If you have any questions about human factors and what we can do for your business,
please don't hesitate to contact us.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]