Fire Wardens eLearning course
This course can be completed using smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Type - Safety
- Duration - 30 minutes
- Sub Category - Operational Safety
- Experience Level - Entry
- Certified for three years
A fire warden, is a vital part of an organisation’s evacuation team and is responsible for ensuring that evacuation in an emergency is performed safely.
This certificate lasts for three years and is transferable.
Will the course benefit me?
As a company or department fire warden you are an integral part of a company's safety team and a valuable asset.
This course is transferable and is proof that you have training as a fire warden.
How will the course benefit my company?
The number of fire wardens depends on a range of factors, but the overriding factor is that the fire warden must be able to check their allotted area and reach a place of safety within 2 ½ minutes of hearing an alarm.
What standards are referenced in the course?
Is there an assessment?
- Recognise the key elements of fire and fire safety provisions
- Recognise the role and responsibilities of the fire warden
- Identify the steps to take as a newly appointed fire warden
- Distinguish between proactive and reactive duties
- The responsibilities of a fire warden during a fire emergency
- State the post-fire duties of the fire warden