Fire Safety Awareness Course
This course can be completed using smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Type - Safety
- Duration - 30 minutes
- Sub Category - Operational Safety
- Experience Level - Entry
- Certified for three years
This certificate lasts for three years and is transferable.
Who is the course for?
This course covers -
the use of fire extinguishers, escape routes, fire behaviour and prevention.
How will the course benefit my company?
The most basic legal requirement of a company is that employees are provided with adequate fire safety training.
What standards are referenced in the course?
Is there an assessment?
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the employer and employees with respect to fire prevention and awareness
- Recognise different fire prevention measures
- Identify common fire safety signs
- Explain how fire starts and spreads
- Recognise the different types of fire-fighting equipment and extinguishers
- Explain the purpose of fire risk assessment
- Explain the actions to take in an emergency situation