Fatigue Management eLearning Course
This course can be completed using smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Type - Safety
- Duration - 30 minutes
- Sub Category - Personal Safety
- Experience Level - Entry
Who is the course for?
Will the course benefit me?
When you understand fatigue your working and home life can be enriched and you can work to being the “best you”.
How will the course benefit my company?
What standards are referenced in the course?
Is there an assessment?
- Understand what Fatigue is, as well as its causes and effects
- Know how to recognise signs of Fatigue
- Know how to describe the Levels and Types of Fatigue
- Understand the differences between Work place and Lifestyle causes of Fatigue
- Understand that Fatigue has a significant impact on safety AND business performance
- Recognise that Fatigue is a Work place Hazard that requires control
- Gain Awareness on the responsibilities of employees and employers in relation to Fatigue Management