HUMAN FACTORS CONSULTANT – Permanent Full-time
Founded by ex-military pilots, our success has been built upon the fact that all our Consultants and Trainers possess significant front-line experience within safety critical industries – a rarity within the world of Human Factors. Combining this relevant experience with a pragmatic, flexible and service-driven approach to client partnerships has resulted in IHF Ltd securing several major projects across our Oil & Gas, Aviation, Rail and COMAH divisions over the last 12 months.
What does this mean for you? An opportunity to work with blue-chip clients in front-line locations supported by Chartered Human Factors specialists possessing an entrepreneurial and approach with client and employee relationships. We have no interest in micro-management – all our employees are empowered to think for themselves and engage their entrepreneurial spirit to contribute to the growth and sustainability of the business.
Required Skills & Experience
The two most important requirements are that:
- You have strong operational experience of a safety critical/high hazard industry.
- You are comfortable conversing and presenting to Clients face to face.
Additionally, we’d like you to have some or all the following:
- Degree qualified in Human Factors/HSE (or other relevant qualification if combined with suitable experience - Industrial Psychology/Systems Design/Engineering degrees will be considered.).
- A proven understanding of how Human Factors is critical to maintaining safe operations.
- Experience working to deadlines and deliverables individually and within a Team.
- Experience delivering boutique training programs within safety critical/high hazard industries.
- UK and International travel will be required. A willingness to facilitate face to face training programs for our clients as well as utilizing your existing Human Factors skill set within a consulting environment is essential.
We must stress that this is a client facing position and not a research-based role.
IHF Ltd are growing therefore this is an exciting opportunity to join IHF and become an integral part of our growth and continued success.
Please forward your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org .