Display Screen Equipment for Office and Home
This course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to carry out a thorough assessment of their workstation, identifying potential risks and implementing corrective action where necessary.
With successful completion you will receive a transferable certificate of compliance valid for three years.
On completion of this e-learning course learners will have covered:
- The risks from DSE work
- The importance of good posture and changing position
- How to adjust furniture to help avoid risks
- Organising the workplace to avoid awkward or frequent stretching
- Avoiding reflections and glare on or around the screen
- Adjusting and cleaning the screen and mouse
- Organising work for activity changes or breaks if necessary
- Completing individual self-assessments
- Manual Handling and security for portable devises
- Using a Smartphone safety